Space Landscape Designs can create a landscaping plan in The Ponds to work in with the architectural design of your home and site.
Our landscape designers and landscape architects will make sure that your landscape plan will pass all The Ponds Design Review Panel requirements.
As pool designers we can also tailor a swimming pool design to suite your site, budget and work in with the architectural design of your home for The Ponds.
We understand all the requirements of The Ponds and will put together a landscape plan which will be accurately drawn to scale showing the outline of the house on the whole site and include the following:
- Hard area and Soft area Ratios
- Existing street trees and features
- All external house features, water tanks, services etc
- Paved areas, turfed areas and mulched garden bed areas
- Location and type of any retaining walls
- Location and type of fencing and gates
- Location and type of edging to all garden bed areas
- Plant schedule including numbers and types of plants
- Types of paving, including driveway
- Location and type of letterbox
- Bin storage location
- Clothes line location
We will also ensure that the landscaping plan will include:
- No more than 15% of site is hard Paved Area
- The front yard has a minimum 2 small Trees
- The rear yard has a minimum 1 large Tree
- Planting mostly indigenous planting using DCP schedule as guide
- A low fence or hedge planting that is continuous, closely spaced and a reasonable size to define your front boundary
- Any front fence is max 0.9m high, max solid to 0.6m high, balance is 50% open
- Letterbox is a substantial construction which complements house design, integrating with any front fence, not a small metal box on a single post; its structure should be between 0.8m and 1.1m high
- Side boundary fencing is generally 1.8m high, primarily timber, no Colorbond panel
- ‘Cutoff’ fencing and gate between house and side boundary is set at least 1.5m behind closest front wall of house.
Remember you must construct your landscaping based on the landscape plan which The Ponds Design Review Panel has approved before you can claim your $5000 rebate.
If you require any further information and would like discuss our services further please do not hesitate to contact us.