Space Landscape Designs can project manage your landscape and swimming pool design from the tender stage through to the final handover.
Project management is the act of planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion design. The project manager can act as the middle person between the client and the many trades to follow the design work through to construction and completion of the job.
We offer a project management service, which means we can continue to be involved in the project during the construction stage. This involvement is a guarantee that the integrity of the design is maintained from start to finish.
From experience, it has been discovered that other benefits from having us involved during construction have been:
- Costs are kept down – ongoing spending is monitored closely to minimise wastage
- There is continuity and a good communication flow between all parties involved – everybody is on the same page with regards to planning, scheduling and construction activities
- Increased productivity – individual teams are coordinated and work is monitored to ensure labour hours are being spent efficiently
- Quality control – we have the expertise necessary to check quality of workmanship at each stage
- Ability to manage and deal with any variations that may arise
- Supervise the construction so that it follows the approved design
- Ensure works are carried out to council’s satisfaction and approval – reduce the risk of delays or issues
- Ensure that there is communication and transparency from the tradesman to the client – translate jargon and act as a go-between
Enquire today how we can project manage your owner builder project.